Additionally, personal data and confidential information on company data are a fundamental asset for any activity, especially due to the increase in automated data processing activities.
On this point the law requires all Data Controllers and Data Processors to review and update all corporate documents on an ongoing basis, to implement suitable technological and organisational security measures and prove their effectiveness. All this can be summarised in a word: accountability.
The Labor Project team, thanks to its fifteen-year experience in Privacy consulting in Italy and Europe, helps Data Controllers and Data Processors comply with the legal provisions derived from the EU GDPR.
Our specialised team shall provide recommendations on all aspects connected with the data protection legislation in Europe and Italy, including:
- Notices to employees, customers or consumers
- Contracts addressed to parties that process data in the name and on behalf of the company
- Definition of roles and responsibilities
- Records of processing activities
- Compliance with data protection and analysis of suitable security measures
- Data security and notices and communications of data breaches
- Data protection impact assessment (DPIA)
- Data transfers outside the EU | contracts
- Web sites and cookies policies
- Regulation of employee monitoring tools
- Preparation of agreements with the trade unions
- Check of cloud computing agreements
- Information governance
- Data storage policy
- Drafting of suitable data processing procedures
- Preparation of information flows between the Data Controller | Processor and the DPO
- Training courses, including in e-learning mode, on the correct processing of personal data.
- Coordination of information and relations with the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
To offer its services also to customers with offices abroad, Labor Project uses:
- An internationally recognised DB software able to analyse the jurisdiction and Privacy rules applied in the Countries of the European Union.
- An administrative software that allows the company to record and manage many of the activities required by the Privacy regulation EU 2016/679.